Park Information

Ramada in park

Park Information

Are you looking to have a bounce house at a city park? Many of the parks do require you to have proper permits not only for the event but also for your bounce house. Here is where we come in. Mr. B’s Moonwalk is fully insured and on the venders list for Phoenix and the surrounding areas.

Here is the easiest way to insure you’re ready for your park party:

  1. Call Mr. B’s Moonwalk to reserve your Bounce House and give us your chosen park information.
  2. Call the parks and recreation office to reserve your spot and purchase all required permits. Ask them a few questions.
    1. Do they require a special permit for Bounce Houses?
    2. Do they a supply power or is a generator required?  Mr. B’s Moonwalk does rent generators.
    3. Arrive at the park at least one hour before event start time to show us your

Preferred set up area.

Mr. B’s Moonwalk will not be held responsible if the Bounce House is shut down by park officials for lack of proper permits, no refund will be issued and renters must stay with all equipment until a representative of

Mr. B’s Moonwalk returns to pick it up.